Saturday, August 31, 2013

Coming Soon! Free Despicable Me Minion Beanie

Hello, and welcome to Cutie Couture Crochet! I am a "Crochet at Home Mom" and have been crocheting for just a little over a year. Needless to say I am pretty obsessed with it. I am in the process of writing my first crochet pattern, I have crochet the below Despicable Me Minion, but forgot to write it down,  is a pretty basic crochet beanie with ear flap pattern, great project for beginners who want to start crocheting hats! 

I hope to have the completed pattern up in just a day or two, here is a picture of how the beanie will turn out. This particular one is the "One Eyed" Minion, however I will provide instructions for the "Two Eyed" one, and this new pattern will also have a half smile stitched in the bottom. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment